Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Now, take your mind for a marathon run ....1st art refection of 7

ok--I am struggling how to start this blog. I think I have re-started the first sentence 10 times
Now, I have started my blog so I can continue on to the purpose of today's post.

My mind ran a marathon today, 
so please do not mind the exhosted stumble of my words.

As if I am knocked out, I have had to metally slap my face awake and focus.
Focus on:
  • an art piece that digs into my inner refelction (inspired by weather) 
  • how do I explain my core mission at life without rambling words? 
    • one that is so clear, when read if feels like you can see the story unfold-this is a tuffy-
My mind ran a marathon today
so please do not mind the  exhosted stumble of my words.


I have let myslef just go and create a pice of work.
  • Sunny I am happy 
  • dreary more sad 
  • hurrican I get really sick (high temps) and so on.

I have taken these intense emotions that can be driven by weather and let the emotions roll into a 2d image. My tools were paint I had around, and one pallet knife. that is it. O- and a board. I do not feel as though it may be totally complete, but for now it is.

*Feel free to share any experience that are unique connections with your mood and weather.

* I must appologize the images are not too clear, my phone pics are not great. :(

1 comment:

  1. I am the first to comment. But this painting looks WAY better in person. ha, I posted on my own account. :)

    ReplyDelete