Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

can you seperate a scrambled egg?

I have meaninglessly wondered my own maze of a mind over the last
27 years and 3 months

Have you ever tried to divide a scrambled egg back into it's two forms, yoke and egg whites? 
  • My thoughts are scrambled eggs trying to divide the yoke and white, but seems I can't after they have been cooked. To me this is society saying, you have to just pick one thing to do, do it well, be secure and be constant. Well, if I can not choose just one, yoke or egg (or-career choice), because they are scrabbled what am I to do? "I AM SCREWED FOR LIFE!!!" I thought

Most would call me a "Jill of all trades" I just thought I was LOST.
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2008/oct/04/details-important-to-jaque-meng/
  • ceramic artist
  • sculpture, metal 
  • public art
  • know most about floor covering
  • GREAT as a sales person
  • love and passion for business
  • creative artist- graphic design
  • get all wrapped up in video art
  • empathetic
  • teacher-care-giver
  • AMAZING people skills
  • GREAT at athletics
    • golf
    • gymnastics
    Public Art-Spokane WA AM Cannon Park



THE LIST GOES ON - I feel so unbelievably torn- BUT AM FIGURING IT OUT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment