Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 4- What would you choose to do..FOREVER?

So as this question had been rolling around, in my pot hole thinking cupboard  for about 2 days now.....
My mind keeps racing around like a  
tornado on crack,

what do I do  next?
  • do I complete random jobs, and reflect by creating the piece of art?
  • Do I do volunteer work?
  • Do I sell EVERYTHING I own, to be able to travel?  
    • My funky junk Subaru, don't get me wrong, it was a cute little gift from my best friend, which looks kinda like a man/woman with a mullet and my music choice kinka is bleak with no antenna. The only thing my car is to catch is static and the splatter of bugs off the wind course.
    • my lovely couches, I only used for a few months when living in Seattle
    • all my art work, for whatever I can get for it
    • 3D wall art, "pins and needles" 7' L x 3'h
      • the list goes on.........
"Self Reliance" 3.5'h x 6' L
              AAHHHHH!!!!!!!







There comes a time when not all of us are as organized in our thoughts as we may hope. Matter of fact if you opened the door to me mind, like "Being John Malkovich", I probably look like a hoarder of some kind. Is it possible to be a mind hoarder? HMMMM????

What you may find is......
  • "Flubber" like,  thoughts that speed up every time I blink
  • purple rabbits that eat nothing but comets
  • "am I thinking right now?" "am I really here?"
  • a galloping troll, dressed up in grass
P.S. I don't do drugs


So just some odd images to throw at you. But you may notice, no organized thoughts, images or even this blog may seem outta sorts. Its a wonder I have some friends understand me, maybe they don't?   
I don't even know if I get me.


SO like in "Julia and Julia"  (based on true story) Julia (Amy Adams) decided to give herself a timeline to complete her idols cook book recipes and blog about it.

  • So here I am all INSPIRED by "Dirty Jobs" "Julia and Julia" "stranger than fiction" (plus many books) going to give myself 
  • times lines
  • ONE year to visit 7 different cities (at least around the USA)
  • many art refection pieces
  • some videos, lots of pictures
  • other week long+ ventures to complete odd duties I give myself.

I hope I can get any followers by my third month to offer any suggestions of places to check out, any comments..........or whatever

my FIRST self test/mission, I am going to start with basics....
7 art pieces in 7 days
using ONLY found/free objects that RELATE to the WEATHER outside.

I will update you on my success rate. Stay Tuned. (did anyone ever see that movie?)

No comments:

Post a Comment